A tropical garden of Lily of the Valley, ylang ylang, gardenia, and jasmine, balanced with the islands' harvest of palm leaves, juicy currant, and lemon verbena combine to form a very pleasant, tropical candle making fragrance.
Our candles are made with all-natural soy wax and phthalate-free fragrances and are hand-poured. Our candles do not contain any chemicals or paraffin. Soy wax is eco-friendly, biodegradable and made in the USA. And unlike paraffin, soy wax does not contain any harmful toxins or carcinogens. Our candles are hand-poured and shipped in an 8 ounce candle tin and have approximately 40 hours of burn time.
Our candles are awesome for making your home or office smell amazing. If you are on the road, they will also help make your motel room or RV smell great even without burning them. Just open the candle tin and set the tin somewhere safe that will let the scent spread. In warm areas, the candle may begin to sweat a little and give off even more scent. This is normal, and the little drops of wax that melt and throw scent will solidify again once the wax cools down.
• Although these candles smell amazing, we highly advise that you do not eat them.
• Keep out of reach of children, pets and away from drafty areas or vibrations.
• To prevent fire or serious injury, only burn candle within sight.
• NEVER burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
• Keep candle free of foreign material including matches and wick trimmings.
• Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
• Do not burn for more than four hours at a time.